Informa Training Partners is expanding its sales team and seeks a Director, Client Services to liaise with our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients. The Director, Client Services is a hunter by nature; opening doors with new clients is a favorite pastime! In this role, you will be responsible for opening new accounts through prospecting, networking and good old fashioned face time with clients.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Northeast and work closely with the Vice President of Client Services to:
- Utilize strong business development skills to actively research, identify and develop collaborative relationships with new clients
- Possess strong consultative skills to build and maintain relationships, identify training needs and recommend solutions to meet client objectives
- Understand and successfully present Informa’s capabilities and services
- Coordinate proposal development with the internal team and lead client presentations
- Participate in weekly sales calls, quarterly sales meetings, and generate a weekly sales report for internal team members
- Build collaborative relationships with co-workers and keep team members updated on key clients, competitors and market issues
Experience and Skills:
- Account management experience calling on Sales Training and Marketing Departments in the Life Sciences marketplace is highly preferred
- Strong history of consistently meeting sales goals
- Collaborative and consultative selling approach, excellent problem-solving/analytical skills, and a track record of helping clients achieve their goals
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding presentations skills
- A team player with a drive to succeed
- Ability and willingness to travel to client meetings, company meetings, and industry-related conferences, etc.
4-year BA/BS Degree
The Director of Client Services is a full-time salaried plus commission position. Compensation includes participation in health, dental, 401K, STD/LTD and life insurance plans.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Cheryl Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.