Break down barriers to market access.
Market access broadens and narrows due to a multitude of factors. These include changes in clinical guidelines, increased integration of providers, implementation of cost-control policies set by payers, healthcare reform mandates, growth of accountable care organizations, and prevalence of quality-based reimbursement arrangements, just to name a few. Our job at Informa is to provide your sales professionals with the information they need to understand what kinds of barriers may be restricting access to their products. We also provide them with strategies to overcome those barriers. Understanding market access barriers and overcoming these barriers is vital to meeting sales goals and increasing market share for your products.
Informa’s Market Access Curriculum arms sales professionals with specific direction on how to profile, manage, and sell into today’s healthcare environments. Our behavior-based learning material covers:
- What is specialty pharmacy, and how can this distribution channel affect account management?
- How can field sales professionals work with their colleagues, such as reimbursement specialists, account managers, and MSLs?
- What is the real value of understanding benefit design, and how can a sales professional apply that knowledge in the field?
- How are mergers and acquisitions changing decision-making of today’s provider?
- How do electronic medical records or computerized physician order entry systems constrain or expand prescribing of a product?
- What impact are integrated delivery networks having on account strategy?
- Do quality metrics matter to your product, and how do you determine if they do?
Our blended curriculum provides content across multiple platforms and provides a deep dive into the financial dynamics of today’s accounts.
Market Access Expertise
- Business Planning & Acumen
- Diversity in Healthcare
- eHealth/Health Information Technologies
- Federal Healthcare
- Financial Analysis
- Formulary Restrictions
- Government Regulations
- Group Selling
- Group Practices
- Healthcare Reform
- Long Term Care
- Managed Care
- Market Data Analysis
- Medicaid and Medicare
- Patient-centered Medical Homes
- Pay for Performance
- Retail Pharmacy
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
- Selling Capital Equipment
- Specialty Products
- Strategic Account Management