Join Informa’s Senior Director of Strategy and Solutions, Michelle Nolin Flewell, CPLP, and Steve Angell, KJI Director of Global Sales for an upcoming webinar on Global E-Learning: Trends and Best Practices.
Increasingly global companies need standardized training content for use throughout the world. E-learning localization requires profound adaptations to suit the needs and preferences of each audience. With complex linguistic, technical and content development requirements, multilingual e-Learning initiatives present exceptionally challenging localization efforts.
Global E-Learning; Trends and Best Practices Webinar attendees will recognize the unique challenges of creating e-learning that accommodates cultural differences. Attendees will identify the challenges and processes for producing cost-effective training during the localization and translation phases of multilingual release. Topics include:
- Current e-learning trends, including the use of mobile devices and social networking
- Technical challenges for e-learning applications and localization
- Multimedia use in multilingual training
- Best practices for authoring e-learning programs and documents, aiming at localization and translation
- Cultural considerations and the impact on training programs
Who Should Attend:
Professionals tasked with developing, planning and executing e-learning curricula and opportunities.