Are you intrigued by agency life? Have good listening skills? Comfortable working in a team? Interested in the pharma industry? Able to prioritize multiple competing tasks in a deadline-driven environment? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Informa Training Partners is expanding our project management team and is looking for individuals to serve as Project Management Coordinators. Individuals in this role serve a critical role to support the completion of customer projects on time, within scope and exceeding customer expectations. Below is an outline of the role duties and responsibilities, as well as, desired experience and skills:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as coordinator of activities that support the completion of projects across a group of Project Managers:
- Provide positive and effective customer service, including daily customer contact via phone and email
- Communicate project changes and client requests to the project manager and to relevant internal departments
- Support the project managers in preparing and proofreading documents, storyboards, graphics, etc. for client submission
- Build initial project schedules into project management program based upon input from aligned Project Managers
- Will have responsibilities for submission, coordination, and resolution of documents and referencing into defined customer systems. Will maintain and update key customer master file documents outlining each client’s specific requirements
- Perform general administrative duties as required
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- Customer-driven and excellent follow-up skills
- Able to organize information in a manner readily understood by clients and colleagues
- Composed, polished, and mature with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attentive to detail and able to flex with competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferred–marketing, communications, or science-related preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to the is position. Employees will be expected to complete other duties as assigned by their manager.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.