Informa Training Partners provides innovative clinical, sales, and marketplace training for life sciences professionals. We are in a growth phase and expanding our talented, full-time project team. If you are Senior Project Manager, local to Boston, with a proven track record of managing projects with our pharmaceutical/biotech and medical device clients.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Problem-solving/analytical skills
- Budget management skills
- Experience creating blended learning sales training solutions
- Motivated and flexible
- Customer-service oriented
- Team player
- Travel required
- BA or equivalent experience
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint and Salesforce.com
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.