Where are you going to be on June 2 at 10:15 am? Informa’s David Boyle and Ferring’s Chris Moffitt will be co-facilitating the Turn Your Representatives into Super-Powered, Multi-Talented Hybrid Machines Workshop at the 44th LTEN annual conference in Phoenix, AZ. And we would love to see you there. David and Chris will set the stage for how important it is to prepare your representatives to move beyond a one-on-one customer transaction to an account management strategy to succeed in today’s healthcare marketplace – where customers are not just the prescribers, but a multitude of influencers as well. You’ll learn about marketplace changes that are driving the need for sales representatives to take on the skills and behaviors of strategic account managers. More importantly, you will gain insight into what you need to include when you design and implement a curriculum to teach account management skills to sales representatives. So, where are you going to be on June 2 at 10:15? Join us for what will be an engaging, interactive session on how to prepare your sales representatives for success!
- “I have never seen a team more committed to my success than Informa Training Partners. Their clock is 5 hours behind me, but it feels like they work 24 hours a day. They are a dream partner!”, Associate Director, Commercial Excellence EMEA Gilead Sciences Europe Ltd
- “The commercial operations team at Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals has chosen Informa as our training partner as we move through phase 3 trials and begin preparing our MSL/Specialty Sales team for launch. Informa has demonstrated broad market and clinical expertise, brings considerable insight on market conditions and best practice implementation. I truly feel the seamless alignment within the work stream and appreciate their strong attention to detail on complex deliverables. This organization places itself in my shoes and anticipates solutions to market challenges in lock step with our team.”, Training and Market Development, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- “Informa Training Partners are “True Partners”. I am currently working with Informa on a product launch, and it feels like they are my right hand... I would highly recommend them for a wide range of training solutions.”, Associate Sales Training
- “I received compliments from my colleagues regarding the Managed Markets Survey and wanted to take a moment to say thanks!“, Senior Manager, Advanced Sales Training
- "We have worked with Informa Training Partners over the past few months to transition our training materials from print to digital... I am completely satisfied with the results, and look forward to working with the Informa team on future projects.", Brand Manager
- “Great attitudes on your team… I really appreciate the enthusiasm and willingness to work around our difficult schedules and stakeholders.”, Project Manager, Oncology Commercial Training & Development
- “I wanted to take a moment and thank Informa for all your hard work and execution during and post our National Meeting. The reviews from all levels of the company have been outstanding! Thank you once again for taking our training to new heights.”, Training Manager, CV IHD Associate
May 27, 2015
Super-Powered, Multi-Talented Hybrid Machines: Part Sales Rep, Part Account Manager
May 18, 2015
Training Just Got a Lot Sweeter
January 6, 2015
Wishing you health, happiness and balance in the new year.
November 24, 2014
It Takes a Village: The Driving Force Transforming Sales Representatives into Account Managers