Thank you voting in the election where every vote counted! This year at LTEN our booth visitors cast their votes for their favorite charity for Informa to make a donation to! No hanging chads… No controversial candidates… No difficult decisions… And the winners are: First Place: St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital Second Place: American Cancer Society Third Place: Habitat for Humanity Fourth Place: National Coalition for Literacy Donations will be made according to the percentage of votes for each charity. Thank you for helping Informa to support these employee-chosen organizations!
- “I have never seen a team more committed to my success than Informa Training Partners. Their clock is 5 hours behind me, but it feels like they work 24 hours a day. They are a dream partner!”, Associate Director, Commercial Excellence EMEA Gilead Sciences Europe Ltd
- “The commercial operations team at Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals has chosen Informa as our training partner as we move through phase 3 trials and begin preparing our MSL/Specialty Sales team for launch. Informa has demonstrated broad market and clinical expertise, brings considerable insight on market conditions and best practice implementation. I truly feel the seamless alignment within the work stream and appreciate their strong attention to detail on complex deliverables. This organization places itself in my shoes and anticipates solutions to market challenges in lock step with our team.”, Training and Market Development, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- “Informa Training Partners are “True Partners”. I am currently working with Informa on a product launch, and it feels like they are my right hand... I would highly recommend them for a wide range of training solutions.”, Associate Sales Training
- “I received compliments from my colleagues regarding the Managed Markets Survey and wanted to take a moment to say thanks!“, Senior Manager, Advanced Sales Training
- "We have worked with Informa Training Partners over the past few months to transition our training materials from print to digital... I am completely satisfied with the results, and look forward to working with the Informa team on future projects.", Brand Manager
- “Great attitudes on your team… I really appreciate the enthusiasm and willingness to work around our difficult schedules and stakeholders.”, Project Manager, Oncology Commercial Training & Development
- “I wanted to take a moment and thank Informa for all your hard work and execution during and post our National Meeting. The reviews from all levels of the company have been outstanding! Thank you once again for taking our training to new heights.”, Training Manager, CV IHD Associate
May 27, 2015
Super-Powered, Multi-Talented Hybrid Machines: Part Sales Rep, Part Account Manager
May 18, 2015
Training Just Got a Lot Sweeter
January 6, 2015
Wishing you health, happiness and balance in the new year.
November 24, 2014
It Takes a Village: The Driving Force Transforming Sales Representatives into Account Managers